There’s always something to see or do at Blue Reef Aquarium, with all day passes so you can come and go as you please, make the most of your visit by experiencing some of our talks and feeds!
- 10.30 Tropical Ocean Feed – the first feed of the day for our 250,000 litre Ocean Tunnel Tank
- 11.30 Rockpool Encounter – learn all about the amazing animals you can find in Cornish rockpools.
- 12.30 Turtle Feed – time for Omiros the rescued loggerhead turtle to have his lunch, hear all about his amazing story.
- 13.30 Octopus Feed and Talk – learn about the amazing world of Cephlapods as our beautiful Giant Pacific octopus has her lunch.
- 14.30 Tropical Ocean Feed and Shark Talk – the second feed of the day for our main tank including shark feeds on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday and Sunday.
- 15.00 Nautical Nippers workshop – learn about the amazing Blue Reef babies (Easter only 25th March – 10th April)
- 15.30 Freshwater Feeds – come and meet our Cuviers Dwarf Caiman, Red Bellied Piranha’s and some tank-busting tropical fish! Feeds rotate.
- 16.30 Rockpool Encounter – learn all about the amazing animals you can find in Cornish rockpools.
Talks subject to change, please look out for posters or speak to a member of staff during your visit.