There’s always something to see or do at Blue Reef Aquarium, with all day passes so you can come and go as you please, make the most of your visit by experiencing some of our talks and feeds!
- 10.30 Rockpool Encounter – learn all about the amazing animals you can find in Cornish rockpools.
- 11.30 Native Feed – meet our local residents and discover the species in our seas.
- 12.30 Turtle Feed – time for Omiros the rescued loggerhead turtle to have his lunch, hear all about his amazing story.
- 13.30 Octopus & Cuttlefish Feed – learn about the amazing world of Cephlapods as our beautiful Giant Pacific octopus has her lunch.
- 14.30 Tropical Ocean Feed & Shark Talk – meet the residents of our main tank and watch the amazing shark feeds on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday and Sunday.
- 15.30 Amazonian Feeds – come and meet our Cuviers Dwarf Caiman, Red Bellied Piranha’s and some tank-busting tropical fish! Feeds rotate.
- 16.30 Rockpool Encounter – another chance to learn all about the amazing animals you can find in Cornish rockpools.
Talks subject to change, please look out for posters or speak to a member of staff during your visit.