Charity Donation Requests
- Bluereef Tynemouth
- Charity Donation Requests
Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth recognises the value of all fundraising ventures and we endeavour to support as many events as possible. In recent times the number of requests we have received has risen dramatically, as such we have taken the decision to implement the following policy:
- All entries into the draw must be accompanied by a stamped self addressed envelope.
- All entries must be on official headed paper with full details of the event and the charity number where appropriate.
- A draw will take place on a monthly basis to identify the events we are able to support.
- Entries into the draw must be received by the end of the second month before the event, eg. Requests for an event taking place in July must be received by the 31st May, the draw will then take place and tickets issued during June.
- Entries received earlier than two months before the event month cannot be guaranteed to be included in the appropriate month’s draw.
- A limit of 10 passes will be donated to fundraising events on a monthly basis.
Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth will continue to support events and charities in our immediate area at our discretion.