Blue Reef Aquarium Newquay is committed to providing an accessible visit for all our customers.
- We offer free entry for a carer of a disabled visitor should you require one on a 1:1 ratio. Please show proof of disability (i.e. DLA letter). Any additional carers can purchase a concession ticket.
- The aquarium has ramps throughout and multi-level viewing. The only area that is currently inaccessible is our Nursery tanks.
- There is a lift to reach the first floor of the Aquarium, the gift shop and the cafe.
- There is one accessible toilet located on the first floor,
- Access is available for service dogs, wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- In some areas of the Aquarium there is low lighting for the welfare of our marine life, creating a more natural environment for them.
If you require disabled access, please check with the aquarium reception prior to your journey. As we are located right on the beach, there is limited parking available for disabled badge holders, so all spaces are on a first come, first served basis.
Passengers can be dropped off by the aquarium on Beach Road where necessary, please note this is a dead end road. The closest parking is located on St Georges Road Car Park (TR7 1JS), which requires a 5-minute walk down the hill to the aquarium.
We look forward to welcoming you!